The course days are split into 2 separate days:
The first day is about learning to know each other, the topics, the styles, the analysis of typical songs of the genre and some songs of the artist.
- Get some insights into the style
- Analyze the most known tracks of the genre and the artist
- Analyze the songwriting of the style (Rhythmic, Melodics)
The second day is about diving into the sound-world of the artist, his songs and his sound aesthetics.
- Define and use style-specific sound elements (sounds and instruments)
- Work on a pre-defined song arrangement template of the artist
- Work on a artist mix and genre-specific effects