The course days are split into 2 separate days: The first day is about learning to know each other, the track analysis and a listening session.
- Get direct insights into the history of the artist (Interview)
- Analize a well known track of the artist (Track Deconstruction)
- Get detailed feedback of your own track (Listening Session Part 1)
The second day analyzes the production process and the sounddesign of the artist, his production style and his mixdown.
- Work on the idea of a song (Define Setting, Have Ideas, Sounddesign & FX)
- Arrangement of a Song (Arranging, Composition, Effects)
- Finalisation and mixdown (Automation, Mixing, Publication)
- Get detailed feedback of your own track (Listening Session Part 2)