PSY TECH Trance Producer
SoS Masterclass Trainer
From the shadows a force emerges.
Sean Tyas – with an alternate sound and attitude that fuses underground with melodic with punk.
Music and art skillfully merged for the disenchanted generation of nocturnal misfits. #Degenerates
A new path. A path lit with the cutting edge tech and psy of the highest order. Pushing boundaries.
2017 marks Sean’s record high on the well-known TrancePodium.com Top 100 DJs at #6.
Sean Tyas burst onto the scene in 2006 when his debut single “Lift” immediately hit number 1 on Beatport. A smooth arrival and a sign of great things to come. Soon Mixmag & Beatport named Sean “Best New DJ” and “The One To Watch” marking the beginning of a rapid rise to fame within the more credible ranks of the Trance fraternity.
What followed was a consistent flow of Beatport #1 hits including his recent monster single on Perfecto Fluoro “Hive”, his energetic remix of Dash Berlin and Emma Hewitt’s “Waiting”, and his ground breaking single “Seven Weeks”, which ironically spent an astounding 12 weeks at #1.
An Essential Mix on BBC Radio 1, multiple compilations and a diary full of sell out shows around the world followed.
Having remixed for the likes of Tiësto, Above & Beyond, Dash Berlin and Gareth Emery as well as collaborating on originals with Armin van Buuren, Simon Patterson and many more – Sean’s vast discography is an impressive read and a testament to his abilities in the studio. A master craftsman; generating razor sharp sounds that cut through the swaths of mediocrity.
EDC, Dreamstate, Beyond Wonderland, Tomorrowland, A State Of Trance Festival, Ultra Music Festival, FSOE, Electric Zoo, Godskitchen, Ministry Of Sound, Zouk, Pacha, Avalon, Exchange LA, Privilege Ibiza…..the list of ‘recent live appearances’ is an impressive endorsement to say the least.
Google Sean Tyas and you’ll see an ejaculation of recent high profile press coverage from Mixmag, VIBE, EARMILK, LessThan3, and the IDMA nominated, elektro Magazine to name but a few.
Sean Tyas’s highly anticipated debut artist album “Degeneration” is debuted in 2016 on Black Hole Recordings
As a New Yorker living in Switzerland, it was also prestigious to be asked to mix the Official Street Parade Trance Compilation 2017, a task traditionally assigned to Swiss DJs.
• TrancePodium.com Top 100 DJs at #6 in 2017
• Consistent flow of Beatport #1 hits
• Essential Mix on BBC Radio 1
• Remixing for Tiesto, Above & Beyond, Dash Berlin, Gareth Emery
• Collaborations with Armin van Buuren, Simon Petterson
• EDC, Dreamstate, Beyond Wonderland, Tomorrowland, A State of Trance Festival, Ultra Music Festical, FSOE, Electric Zoo, Godskitchen, Ministry of Sound, Zouk, Pacha, Avalon, Exchange LA, Privilege Ibiza
• High Profile on Mixmag, VIBE, EARMILK, LessThan3, IDMA Nominated, elektro Magazine
• Debut artist album “Degeneration” 2016 on Black Hole Recordings
• Mixing the “Official Street Parade Trance Compilation 2017”